Wolf Point is where the Chicago River branches north and south (near the Chicago Sun Times building). The photograph above shows a view of looking at the south bank of the river from Wolf Point. The N. Franklin St. bridge is visible at the left of the photo. The glass tower is 333 W. Wacker Dr. completed in 1983.
The Chicago Daily News photograph, linked to this page, shows a similar view taken in 1925. The old photograph shows both the N. Franklin St. (left) and W. Lake St. (right) bridges as well as Wolf Point (foreground).